"Turkey Pot Pie"




This is the leftover turkey day! Are you still completely filled by the party yesterday? Or are you ready for the second round after a night's rest in your belly? I am currently burning calories by shopping outlet in the Black Friday. This seems a little crazy, I know, but it's become a tradition for my boss, culinary consultant and makes it so fun. Get focused, shopping, stop for an Auntie Anne pretzel in the food court in half, then cap is usually the day, then with a dinner at a local restaurant to see the house for play pens. It is an ideal way to start the season!

I love this turkey pie - it's warm, soothing and provides a ride on the classic Thanksgiving leftovers. I like the addition of mushrooms and peas, and of course eating mashed too! Do not waste leftovers - to reinvent them into something new and very tasty!

Have any of you have big plans for Black Friday shopping today? Perhaps some of you were at midnight and sleep in front of the shopping-tomcat? This block is also a good remedy for its
Now, back to the matter at hand: leftover turkey. On Wednesday, I told Turkey, mushroom and wild rice soup, that the remains could be used in Turkey, and today I bring you this pie. Not only can you leftover turkey, but you can also add potatoes leftover mashed potatoes too! As the remains of Turkey casserole that I shared last year, making mashed potatoes, the "crust" of the pie. Say it with me: Mmmm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment